|Home||» Products||» Delrin Rod||» Delrin Plastic Rods|
Delrin Plastic Rods
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 60 Kilograms
Hare Krishna Polytech is an organization that manufactures and distributes an exclusive range of Derlin Plastic Rods. These plastic rods are widely used to make bearings, bushings, valve & pump components, electrical insulator parts, scraper blades etc. We procure quality tested Delrin and other raw materials from accredited vendors in the industry for making these rods. In accordance with the industrial standards and norms, we make these Delrin plastic rods at our state of the art production facility equipped with cutting edge machines under valuable guidance of our experts. We offer these plastic rods in two colors white& black and at optimal rates to our clients.
- Excellent dielectrical properties
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Have a good creep resistance
6mm upto 150mm
available in specific length of 300mm ,1000mm , 1200mm ,5000mm
virgin delrin material.
available in two colors white and black.
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Kilogram(s)|
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- Supply Ability
- Ready Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa